Sir I am new to release my ad. I need part time job workers for my Travel agency. I need to know how to place an attractive ad. The newspaper I intend to advertise in is The Telegraph. Please will you help me with the procedure and rates?

Answer:

We welcome you to the online ad booking portal of releaseMyAd.com. First of all you need to know that the kind of ad that you want to book is a Recruitment ad. Please visit the Telegraph Recruitment Ad Rates page. On this page select the ad type as Text Classified or Display Classified. This will display the rates for individual editions as well as the discount packages. You can either choose to book your ad for individual editions or can also choose the discount packages.

The next step is the Compose Ad Page once you click the Book Now option in the rates page. You can design, compose and create your own ads in this section. You can make your ad attractive by using the ad enhancer tools like Background colour, Ticks, Screen Borders etc or can also use the online sample templates to design your ad.  The final steps are to choose the dates for publishing the ad and clearing the payment.

For an in-detailed session on our booking process, please visit the Online Booking Tutorial Page.

Related to: Telegraph, Recruitment, How to Book, Rate Post date: 10/06/2014 - 02:02PM