Hello! I want to put a Matrimony ad in the Sunday Telegraph with a border and not with background colour. But have not seen any option while placing the ad whereas I have seen ad in the Telegraph with border. I request you to help me in this.

Answer:

In order to review the rates and packages associated with matrimonial classified ads in your preferred newspaper, you need to visit the Telegraph Matrimonial Ad Rates page. Choose the preferred edition or package from this page and proceed to compose your ad.

In the Compose Ad section, you can simply type in your ad matter and then choose the enhancements. If you are unable to find the preferred enhancement, then after the completion of the composition of your ad proceed to the Dates & payment page wherein you’ll find a ‘Special Release Instructions’ section below the calendar. You can type in your special requirements there asking for a border around your advertisement and then proceed to clear your payments through our online or offline payment mediums.

Please ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates to ensure a timely release of the advertisement. 

Related to: Telegraph, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 31/08/2020 - 05:08PM