Select Your Recruitment Newspaper Ad Type:
Text Classified Ad
(Simple Text. Charges per line/ word)
Display Classified Ads
(Include image, colour, font variation to your ad)
Select A Discount Package:
The Telegraph - Recruitment Special
Rs. 3450/ 115 Chars
Recently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL »
Recent Recruitment Advertisements Published in The Telegraph
Why Recruitment Ad in The Telegraph Newspaper
Additional Benefits of Booking The Telegraph Recruitment classifieds instantly through releaseMyAd :
1) Instant booking of The Telegraph Situation Vacant, Jobs classified ad at lowest rates.
2) No extra costs while you book your The Telegraph ads for Recruitment, Situations Wanted etc.
3) Order tracking facilities that lets you keep track of your The Telegraph Job ad status till the time it is finally printed.
4) Multiple payment options that include credit cards, debit cards, net banking etc. All these payments are SSL encrypted and therefore completely secure. You can also pay offline via cheque or cash.
Sample Recruitment Ad:
Wanted a Lab-attendant passed class 8 (Age limit 37/42 years) Apply to the Secretary,Rampur Girls’ Mahakali Pathsala,P.O.Khagra,Ahmedabad,within ten days of this advertisement along with testimonials.
Before booking the The Telegraph Recruitment Classified ad make sure you go through the special offers and packages table below:-
The Telegraph Recruitment Ad Booking Process
To view the The Telegraph Situations Vacant Classified Ad Rates follow the steps below:
1) Choose your ad type (either Classified display ad or classified text ad)
2) Then select The Telegraph as your newspaper & specify your location.
3) Select Recruitment as your Ad Category for The Telegraph.
Once this is done, the ad rates will be displayed instantly as per the The Telegraph Situation Vacant Classifieds Rate Card!
Once you have decided the package/edition from the The Telegraph Ad rates estimator provided below, you can proceed by clicking on the start booking button.
Advertise in other categories
- Situation Wanted
- To Rent
- Wedding Arrangements
- Public Notice
- Court or Marriage Notice
- Share Certificate or Documents Lost Notice
- Change of Name
- Lost and Found
- Marriage Bureau