- No. 4 English newspaper
- Readership over 1.2m
- Circulation above 4.7L
- Trusted Newspaper
Select your Category for The Telegraph Classifieds below :
Situation WantedClick here
To RentClick here
Wedding ArrangementsClick here
Public NoticeClick here
Court or Marriage NoticeClick here
Share Certificate or Documents Lost NoticeClick here
Change of NameClick here
Lost and FoundClick here
Entertainment Or Commercial PersonalClick here
Marriage BureauClick here
Other Click Here
The Telegraph is circulated around the following locations :
Ciculation: 4,42,866.00 copies
Price: Rs.1,610 /115 Chars
Ciculation: 32,945.00 copies
Price: Rs.230 /115 Chars
Ciculation: 22,114.00 copies
Price: Rs.690 /115 Chars
Ciculation: 10,478.00 copies
Price: Rs.690 /115 Chars
Ciculation: 7,569.00 copies
Price: Rs.345 /115 Chars
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|The Telegraph Classified||All Days||6 day(s) Prior|
|Ad Categories: Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Public Notice, Obituary, Education etc.|
|Hurry up! Book your Classified ad in The Telegraph today and get special discounts|
Why advertise in The Telegraph Classified?
Here are some reasons why The Telegraph is an ideal platform for your classified ads:
- Leading daily: The Telegraph is today the fifth most-widely read English newspaper in India with a circulation of more than 4.5 lakh.
- Brand value: It is competing steadily with The Times of India, and the goodwill it has garnered makes it ideal as a portal for your classified ads.
- Cost Effective: The newspaper with restricted geographical coverage has a huge impact in the cosmopolitan East India crowd.The rates for such niche targeting begins from as low as Rs 110/ 115 characters.
- Guaranteed results: The Telegraph is sure to generate best results for your campaign, due to wide coverage and highly targeted classified ad formats.
How to Book Classified Ad in The Telegraph Newspaper ?
Being a leading daily it becomes the obvious choice for any advertisement. You can book your classified ad in broadly two formats – Classified text ads and classified display ads.
Classified text ads: Also known as run-on-line ads, these consist of simple running text and are charged based on the number of lines or words used in the ad content. These ads, otherwise plain, can be made more appealing through our online enhancements like colored backgrounds, ticks, screen borders etc.
Classified display ads: A bit higher on the price scale, classified display ads are more elaborate and eye- catching than classified text ads. Here, you can avail the option of uploading vibrant pictures along with the ad text. Such ads are charged according to per sq.cm of an area taken up by the advertisement. Costs may vary depending on the choice between black and white or color.
Now, book your advertisements in The Telegraph instantly online! Enjoy a hassle free ad booking procedure with releaseMyAd- India’s largest online newspaper ad booking portal. We help you create and publish your ad in the manner which caters to all your needs.
The Telegraph Advertising Systems have been integrated with our service to ensure consistency in flow and date availability. All payments for classified on the site are handled securely through SSL protection for greater security. So you can pay via credit cards/ debit cards, net banking, NEFT/ Wire Transfer & Cheque options.
Avail the best offers and tailored packages to get the maximum coverage at the lowest rates. All you need to do is go through 3 simple steps and your ad is booked for the scheduled date. Get started now!
Book an AdWith an experience of 30 years in the field of Newspaper ads, we have been recognized and accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S). You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, Announcements and so on at discounted rates on The Telegraph via releaseMyAd.
Booking your classified ad in The Telegraph was never simpler.
With releaseMyAd, you are just 3 steps away from publishing the perfect ad:
- Select Ad Type, Category & Location: Visit The Telegraph Classified Page and select Classified Text or Classified Display Ad as per your requirement. Choose preferred editions to view rates. Select a single edition or package based on your budget.
- Compose Ad: Compose your Ad with the help of our samples or seek expert advice from our team. Use enhancements for higher visibility.
- Select Date & Make Payment: Select the release date(s) and after that preview the booking details. Once finalized, proceed to make payment by any online/offline modes to confirm your booking.
With an experience of 30 years in the field of Newspaper ads, we have been recognized and accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S). You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, Announcements and so on at discounted rates on The Telegraph via releaseMyAd.
About The Telegraph
ABOUT The Telegraph
Launched on the 7th of July, 1982, The Telegraph in its short life span of 26 years has become the largest circulated English daily in the eastern region published from Calcutta. It is considered to be the fastest growing in eastern India by the Audit Bureau of Circulations, India. The Telegraph is also published from Guwahati (to cater to the entire northeast), Siliguri (for North Bengal and Sikkim), Jamshedpur, and Ranchi (for Jharkhand).